An internationally experienced executive with significant experience in Europe, the USA and Asia. An innovative thinker who has a track record of identifying practical solutions to complex problems. Has successfully managed across functions, interest groups and nationalities in diverse locations around the world. Track record of hiring, motivating and developing strong teams.
- Dovedale Consulting 2008-to date Consultancy, project management and interim positions for a variety of SMEs across Europe and Australia
- Chorion PLC 2003-2008 Intellectual Property database project director
- Polo Ralph Lauren EMEA 2001 – 2003 Regional VP and CFO, then Regional VP Business Development and Planning
- PlanetLingo 1999-2000 EVP and CFO – early stage company (California, USA)
- Disney Consumer Products – Asia and EMEA 1989 – 1999 Regional CFO and SVP, Europe (Paris), SVP Corporate Development, Asia (Hong Kong) – new market entry, M&A and strategic planning, Regional CFO and SVP, Asia (Hong Kong). Also Regional VP HR for 2 years and Regional VP Marketing and Creative for 1 year.
- Philip Morris International 1982 - 1989 Regional Controller (Hong Kong) – tobacco division, Regional Audit Manager (Melbourne), Audit Supervisor (Lausanne, Switzerland)
- KPMG and Smith and Williamson 1977 - 1981 External audits and acquisition audits in the UK and on the continent
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION
- MA, Cambridge University
- Fellow, Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Harvard Business School, AMP