A former Intelligence officer, Tim is a skilled and resourceful facilitator with twenty years of experience in improving organisations’ ability to deliver key messaging. A training delivery specialist whose areas of expertise include leadership development, team dynamics, critical decision-making, problem solving, crisis management and negotiating.
As an Everest mountaineer Tim is engaging, challenging and motivational. He has a perceptive, tenacious and calm leadership style and strong project management skills. He combines an effective military approach to decision making and crisis management with the ability to communicate to corporate clients in a language that they understand and are able to relate to.
- International training consultant
- Delivery of leadership, communication and negotiation strategies to corporate clients
- Designed, presented and implemented change management strategies
- Former British Army Officer
- Operations Officer, Special Operations Force Afghanistan (Captain)
- Conducted dynamic risk assessments in a hostile environment, applying technical skill and understanding of the geo-political landscape
- Generated and developed effective standard operating procedures through the analysis of previous operations and review of existing operating procedures
- Human Intelligence Operator
- Helicopter Pilot.
Education and professional qualifications
- The Kings School, Worcester
- Royal Military Academy, Sandhurst
- BASI Ski Instructor
- ARDS High Performance Driving Instructor
- CAA pilots Licence, Helicopter and fixed wing.