A former Intelligence officer, Tim is a skilled and resourceful facilitator with twenty years’ experience in improving organisations’ ability to deliver key messaging. A training delivery specialist whose areas of expertise include leadership development, team dynamics, critical decision-making, problem solving, crisis management and negotiating.
As an Everest mountaineer Tim is engaging, challenging and motivational. He has a perceptive, tenacious and calm leadership style and strong project management skills. He combines an effective military approach to decision making and crisis management with the ability to communicate to corporate clients in a language that they understand and are able to relate to.
- Managing Director, TimothyBradshaw.net
- Delivery of leadership, communication and negotiation strategies to corporate clients
- Designed, presented and implemented change management strategies
- Operations Officer, Special Operations Force Afghanistan
- Conducted dynamic risk assessments in a hostile environment, applying depth of technical skill and understanding of the geo-political landscape
- Generated and developed effective standard operating procedures through the analysis of previous operations and review of existing operating procedures,specifically relating to the movement of operators and vehicles.
- Domestic Operations Lead and Human Intelligence Operator, MOD Mentoring and Training Lead, Human Intelligence Officer Capability Development Staff Officer, Intelligence Organization
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION
- Royal Military Academy, Sandhurst
- Joint Services Ski Instructor
- ARDS High Performance Driving Instructor
- CAA pilots Licence, Helicopter and Aeroplane